FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- All "Express Item" products are custom made and orders cannot be cancelled once they have started production.
- "Express Item" product(s) take 2-7 business days to create and orders might be delivered in separate parcels. Please note: Operation is Monday thru Friday. Weekends and observed holidays we are closed.
- Any order placed on Friday will begin production on the following business day, which is typically Monday.
- "Express Item" orders with FedEx 2Day, FedEx Overnight, FedEx International Priority or International Priority with Tracking, will typically ship in 1-3 business days and will cost additional depending on order weight, volume and destination.
- For Canadian and International orders, shipping is available via USPS. Some Expedited options including FedEx may be available depending on the contents of the order order.
- Any order shipped outside of the United States, you may be responsible for any additional taxes set by your country.
- All other products will take 2 to 4 weeks shipping.
- Please note: We've been able to fulfill orders based on the above guidelines, however, if our inventory is impacted by the pandemic, or by supply chain congestion, shipping and delivery times can change.
- Most products ship from the USA (California or North Carolina).
- Some products will ship from South America (commonly Mexico), China, Africa, Canada, Vietnam, Pakistan.
- "Express Item" orders destined for the European Union or Great Britain will ship from Latvia. Otherwise they will ship from the USA.
- All "Express Item" products are designed in Los Angeles, California.
- Starting March 1, 2019 new tax laws within the United States will apply to all orders and will vary according to your state's requirements.
- Orders outside the United States may incur local sales tax, fees and/ customs charges upon delivery. These charges are your responsibility.
- Deliveries refused due to customs charges will not be refunded.
- These guidelines are subject to change by their respective countries.
- Problem with your order? Let us know and we will fix it! You have up to 30 days from your delivery date to report any issues. We're committed to making sure you're pleased with your purchase and will replace any damaged or defective items.
- If your apparel purchase doesn't fit, once we receive the return, we'll replace your apparel items* for a different size or store credit -- free of charge. We'll replace up to 3 apparel items.
- If any order is defective or not correct we will make the correction ASAP.
- *Health regulations prevent us from accepting any undergarments such as: socks, underwear, leather garments, and onesies. These items cannot be credited or refunded.
- Any personalized product cannot be credited or refunded.
- Any bonus gifts accompanying your order will be cancelled if the product(s) are returned and/ refunded.
- Please refer to our return/exchange policies for further information.
- We dye all of our fabric in California at dye houses that use 7X less water than the average clothing manufacturer.
- We use three gallons of water per pound of fabric, whereas, most others use anywhere from nine to 20 gallons of water per pound of fabric.
- The dyes we use are also bluesign certified, which guarantees they are eco-friendly.
- Our sewing and cutting facilities are run on solar power.
- All inks used for direct-to-garment printing are eco-friendly and water-based.
- All our products are made in sweatshop-free work environments.
- As most of our products are content-safe for minors, we still enforce a policy that the buyer/purchaser must be 18 years or older before ordering any of our products. If you are under the age of 18 years old, please have a parent or guardian place the order for you.
- A percentage of certain items will be donated to different non-profit organizations within the LGBTQ community, animal welfare/rescue organizations, and environmental organizations. These specific contributions are not tax deductible, and will be announced on our website, and/or on our social media accounts.
- If you would like to nominate a non-profit organization or a focused fundraiser of any kind, please contact email@example.com to submit your suggestion.
- If you are an influencer or a profit/non-profit organization, and would like to collaborate with Feel Me Yummy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and enter "COLLABORATION" in the subject line.
- Any other business related or business opportunity inquiries, please contact email@example.com